Friday, September 01, 2006

MS 2006 Bike Tour -- Help!

A special event is coming up and I will ride for the Team of the Brookhaven National Laboratory "Asymptotic Freedom Riders" -- we, well, mainly myself with plenty of feedback designed our team Jersey, as displayed here -- for the "National Multiple Sclerosis Society" and we have set us a goal to raise a minimum of $100 per rider, but the more the better!

On Sunday, October 15th, I will be one of 5,000 cyclists participating in the 21sth Annual MS Bike Tour. I will be cycling 100 miles to raise money for the MS Society. This year the Tour's goal is to raise more than $2.1 million, and I want to help the MS Society reach that goal. To make a pledge to me, you can simply click on the link below.

Together we can conquer this devastating disease that strikes young adults in the prime of their lives. The support you provide is vital to making continued strides in the battle against MS. Just 10 Cents a Mile will help a lot!

Many thanks in advance for your generous support.

Follow This Link to visit my personal MS ride web page and help me in my efforts to support National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New York City Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment